The Albany Tennis Club @ Ridgefield Park is having “Family Play Tennis Night” on Friday, May 27th starting at 5:30. There will be fun games for the younger children, organized match play for the older kids, pointers for beginner adults and mixed up doubles for those that want to play. The grill will be going too with hotdogs for everyone as well as pretzels, chips, soda and juice. Admission is free. To join in the fun contact Ed Mashmann at email@example.com.
- Can a Player who never broke into the Top 100 win 10 Grand Slam Titles?
- Understanding the Difference Between Men’s and Women’s Tennis Shoes
- Australian Groth Hits Fastest Recorded Tennis Serve at 163 MPH
- Tim Mayotte's Reply to the Wayne Bryan Letter
- Mary Pierce between the Legs Shot
- Local Juniors do Well
- Adirondack Tennis Goes Beyond the Adirondack's
- Pasta Tennis Racquets
- USTA or ITF or Tennis Recruiting or Universal Tennis Rating - What do College Coaches Want?
- A Titanic survivor was told he needed to get his legs amputated. 2 years later he won a US tennis championship!
- 160,455 hits
- Adirondacks Tennis (32)
- College Tennis (241)
- CTC (11)
- High School & Team Tennis (165)
- Junior Tennis / 10 & Under Tennis (36)
- Local Tournament Tennis (95)
- Members (1)
- Nationally Ranked Players (12)
- Northern Region (166)
- Professional Tennis (631)
- Tennis (66)
- Tennis Around the Net (179)
- Tennis Instruction (72)
- Uncategorized (149)
- USTA & Rules of Tennis (8)