Capital Region Tennis & Fitness is running a junior flex ladder. Players are placed in boxes on the ladder based on their ability. Each box has 4 players in it. Over the course of a month you are required to play the other three players in your box. Matches are an hour long and the format is an eight game pro set – no add scoring. The winner gets 2 points, the loser gets 1 point for playing. If the match is unfinished the player with the most games wins.. At the end of the month, the player with the most points in each box moves up (except the top box), The player with the fewest points in each box moves down (except the bottom box). Junior Ladder cost is $10 per month for members, $20 for non members. There is a reduced court rate for ladder matches. To sign up contact Mike (CLICK HERE) or stop by the club.
- Understanding the Difference Between Men’s and Women’s Tennis Shoes
- Pasta Tennis Racquets
- 12 & Under Junior Team Tennis
- USTA or ITF or Tennis Recruiting or Universal Tennis Rating - What do College Coaches Want?
- Life on the WTA tour with Robin Fenlon
- The Federal Reserve owns a tennis court!
- What Are College Coaches Really Looking For?
- Northern Regional Men's Open Rankings (November 30, 2012)
- Proposed USTA National Junior Tennis Changes not all that popular with some Pro's
- Halloween Tennis
- 175,135 hits
- Adirondacks Tennis (32)
- College Tennis (241)
- CTC (11)
- High School & Team Tennis (165)
- Junior Tennis / 10 & Under Tennis (36)
- Local Tournament Tennis (95)
- Members (1)
- Nationally Ranked Players (12)
- Northern Region (166)
- Professional Tennis (631)
- Tennis (66)
- Tennis Around the Net (179)
- Tennis Instruction (72)
- Uncategorized (149)
- USTA & Rules of Tennis (8)