Ana Soler used tennis balls as an art form. In a recent posting on “The Slice” Blog titled “Spaniard Uses Tennis Balls in Art Installation” tells how Ana Soler “ used 2,000 tennis balls, suspended throughout the Mustang Art Gallery in Alicante, Spain, as part of an installation she calls Causa-Efecto (Cause and Effect). The tennis balls are frozen in the air, giving the illusion that they were bouncing off walls, floors and ceilings all around the gallery.” See the whole article HERE.
- Ana Soler’s Spectacular Tennis Ball Installation (amusingplanet.com)
- Tennis Balls in Midair (mossandfog.com)
- Aligning 2,000 Tennis Balls (mookinoodles.wordpress.com)
- Artist Hangs 2,000 Tennis Balls In A Spanish Gallery [Pics] (psfk.com)
- Ana Soler: Causa-Efecto (jumpsetnet.wordpress.com)