The Adirondack Tennis Blog contains all sorts of tennis information from around the world and from our area. We serve the Northern Region of the Eastern Section of the USTA. The region includes Albany, Schenectady, Rensselaer, Greene, Columbia, Saratoga and Warren Counties. It serves the cities of Albany, Schenectady, Rensselaer, Troy, Saratoga, Glens Falls, Hudson, and Utica, New York. It also serves the Towns of Colonie, Clifton Park, Ballston Spa, Queensbury, Lake George, Malta, Rotterdam, Latham and Loudonville. We cover local adult and junior tennis as well as national and international stories. Outside of major breaking tennis news we leave the everyday reporting to the major tennis outlets. The blog tries to bring tennis information that you might not normally get from your regular sources. We also have features where we bring tennis stories or video’s from around the net together in a common theme. Local tennis groups and organization use the blog to keep the tennis community up to date with their local tennis activities. We encourage comments and strive to make this a unique tennis site for people living, working and/or visiting the Capital District Area, the Saratoga Region or the Lake George Region of New York State. Thank you for supporting our efforts by taking the time to read our posts.
- A Titanic survivor was told he needed to get his legs amputated. 2 years later he won a US tennis championship!
- Tim Mayotte's Reply to the Wayne Bryan Letter
- Julie Bliss wins ITA Award
- Rafa Tweets
- The Physics of Grass, Clay, and Cement
- Can a Player who never broke into the Top 100 win 10 Grand Slam Titles?
- 198,387 hits
- Adirondacks Tennis (32)
- College Tennis (241)
- CTC (11)
- High School & Team Tennis (165)
- Junior Tennis / 10 & Under Tennis (36)
- Local Tournament Tennis (95)
- Members (1)
- Nationally Ranked Players (12)
- Northern Region (166)
- Professional Tennis (631)
- Tennis (66)
- Tennis Around the Net (179)
- Tennis Instruction (72)
- Uncategorized (149)
- USTA & Rules of Tennis (8)