Attention High School Juniors and Seniors
If you are looking to play college tennis you should be looking at attending
the Eastern College Tennis Showcase at the Saw Mill Club in Mount Kisco, NY
Date: Sunday, October 30, 2011 @ 9:00 AM
Location: Saw Mill Club, 77 Kensico Dr. Mt. Kisco, NY
Brief Description: An event to help players learn more about the college tennis process and connect better with college coaches including the USTA Eastern Tournament for High School Seniors and the Eastern College Tennis Showcase for High School Juniors. For college coaches this is an opportunity to recruit and get exposure for their tennis programs.
New in 2011:
• The showcase has moved to a new home: Saw Mill Club in Westchester County!
• High School juniors will get to participate in tennis drills and will receive lunch!
• All tennis will take place indoors so do not worry about the weather!.
• The 1st 40 schools to register will be put into a lottery and the college coach will have the opportunity to speak at the seminars!
Must be USTA Member and a
• Junior or Senior in High School
• College or Assistant College Coach
Start thinking about college tennis as the 25th Anniversary of the Eastern College Showcase Day approaches. Eastern will be partnering with the ITA regional events in our Section for the second year in a row!
The USTA/ITA Regional Championships feature some of the top men’s and women’s players competing in each of the ITA’s regions across the country over the course of the next two months. Over 8,000 student-athletes from NCAA Division I, II, III, NAIA, Junior and Community Colleges compete in the USTA/ITA Regional Championships held at 85 different college campuses across the country. For more information visit www.itatennis.com.
Get out and watch some great college tennis in your area by visiting an Intercollegiate Tennis Association Regional Tournament:
• October 23-18; Division I Men at Cornell University – Contact Tony Bresky: (607) 793-6132
• September 24-26; Division III Women at Hobart William Smith College – Contact Chip Fishback: 315-781-3936 or Fishback@hsw.edu
• September 30 – October 2; Division III Men at Skidmore College – Contact Nathan Simms: 518-369-0552 or email@example.com