Capital Region Tennis & Fitness is running a junior flex ladder. Players are placed in boxes on the ladder based on their ability. Each box has 4 players in it. Over the course of a month you are required to play the other three players in your box. Matches are an hour long and the format is an eight game pro set – no add scoring. The winner gets 2 points, the loser gets 1 point for playing. If the match is unfinished the player with the most games wins.. At the end of the month, the player with the most points in each box moves up (except the top box), The player with the fewest points in each box moves down (except the bottom box). Junior Ladder cost is $10 per month for members, $20 for non members. There is a reduced court rate for ladder matches. To sign up contact Mike (CLICK HERE) or stop by the club.
- Safin's Mom and Murray's Mom
- Top 10 Area Juniors of All Time
- The Federal Reserve owns a tennis court!
- A Titanic survivor was told he needed to get his legs amputated. 2 years later he won a US tennis championship!
- Local Junior College Tennis
- Shopping at the Bookstore for your Tennis Player
- Pasta Tennis Racquets
- Can a Player who never broke into the Top 100 win 10 Grand Slam Titles?
- Zoo Tennis/Wayne Bryan on 10 and Under Tennis
- Tim Mayotte's Reply to the Wayne Bryan Letter
- 175,195 hits
- Adirondacks Tennis (32)
- College Tennis (241)
- CTC (11)
- High School & Team Tennis (165)
- Junior Tennis / 10 & Under Tennis (36)
- Local Tournament Tennis (95)
- Members (1)
- Nationally Ranked Players (12)
- Northern Region (166)
- Professional Tennis (631)
- Tennis (66)
- Tennis Around the Net (179)
- Tennis Instruction (72)
- Uncategorized (149)
- USTA & Rules of Tennis (8)